Redeem Your Groupon / Amazon Voucher
Thank you for purchasing our most recent online deal. What’s Next?
Please note our online deal is very popular and everyone has FITNESS and getting back in shape as a top priority. There is a overwhelming demand for our evening 6:30pm Elements Course. We are currently reserving class space for the 6:30pm evening course 1-2 weeks in advance from initial contact.
If you would like to begin your CF experience immediately, we advise attending our morning elements classes at 7am or 9am, as we are able to accommodate more members due to space and staff availability. We are not like other gyms, AKA “boxes”. We want you to have the best CF experience as if you are one of our existing members. Trust us, we are worth the wait!
We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
STEP 1: ELEMENTS COURSE
Email Karen@chino-crossfit.com that you purchased our Groupon deal.
Indicate you are ready to begin your CrossFit Experience, and would like to reserve a space in our elements course. Please include which class time you are available to start, so we can save a space in class in the first available elements course. Please note there is a 1-2 week waiting period for the 6:30pm evening classes.
Our Elements course is (4) separate personal training sessions, starting every Monday at 7 AM, 9 AM, or 6:30 PM, in which you will learn the methodology and proper technique of 20 typical CrossFit movements you will see in our group classes. You must take classes order, starting with elements #1, as each elements class builds and ramps up onto the next.
Elements classes are as follows:
- Elements #1 – Mondays @ 7am, 9am, or 6:30pm
- Elements #2 – Tuesdays @ 7am, 9am, or 6:30pm
- Elements #3 – Fridays @ 7am, 9am, or 6pm
- Elements #4 – Nutritional Basics – 1-on-1 consultation
Our Elements Class schedule is fixed and rigid to allow everyone to plug into our program quickly and efficiently. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Please make needed arrangements to make these set times. If you are unable to make these set times, you can opt to a private one-on-one training session, at your convenience, with any of our certified trainers for an additional $25/session.
Please do the following for your 1st elements class:
- (a) Bring a large bottle of water, and a printed copy of your voucher including the 8-digit bar code.
- Order confirmation NUMBER will not be accepted.
- If you do not bring a printed voucher, coaches may not allow you to participate that day.
- (b) Arrive 15 min early to sign our waiver.
- (c) Ask for Gabriel, owner and head trainer, then hand us your Groupon voucher.
- (d) Park and enter behind building #8
If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: ELEMENTS COMPLETED… JOINING GROUP CLASSES
- Once you have competed the initial THREE classes of our Elements Course, you may join ANY group class titled Beginners WOD at your convenience – click here for class schedule. Please arrive 15 minutes early to each class, to check-in, and to orient yourself with the day’s WOD (Workout of the Day).
- You will receive an email, 3-5 days from your initial visit, to create a login for Triib.com, our check in and tracking system. You must check in every time you attend class (CrossFit Beginners). This system will automatically track your 24 visits with us, with a 45 day period for completion.We will automatically subtract your 4 elements class visits. When you have graduated to group class, please see an instructor of how to check-in to class. You will need your mobile phone to complete this transaction, or you may use the gym IPAD.
To check-in to class properly:
- Use the iPad device under the TV screens
- Type in your name in the box provided
- Click your name, then click “Check In”
- Click the appropriate class time you are attending
- You are DONE. Enjoy your workout and kick butt!!
- Please note: Your voucher is active once you attend your first elements class and you will have 45 days to complete 24 classes (4 elements + 20 group classes). Any and all classes remaining after 45 day expiration date will be forfeited.
NOW THAT YOU’RE ONE OF US:
- Our class schedule and daily WOD Blog (Workout of the Day is posted 24 hours in advance).
- Like Us on Facebook (Chino CrossFit). This is where we communicate with all our members of class schedule modifications, and special and upcoming events.
- Ask us about our special rate, if you decide to convert your Groupon to a full gym membership prior to your expiration date.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your patronage and we hope you enjoy your CrossFit experience with Chino CrossFit!