“In my first few months at Chino CrossFit, my body has undergone a huge transformation and I am doing things I never imagined.”
“Every day the workout is different and challenging.”
“I’ve seen great results, and I only expect to get better…”
These are just some of the things our members have been saying about our award winning FIT30 program. FIT30 was created to give anyone a workout that is both easy-to-start and incredibly challenging.
Our trainers put their heads together to create a revolutionary program that combined 3 simple disciplines:
- High intensity interval training to sculpt muscle tone and shed fat with the use of body weight and light dumbbells and kettlebells.
- Incorporates dynamic explosive functional movements such as jumping, pulling, pushing, and squatting.
- Incorporates endurance training, where your body generates the energy. The more effort you put in the more power or output is generated, thus getting FIT faster in a shorter intense amount of time than the 24-hour fitness workout.
Why pay $25-$45 for private training at 24-hour fitness, when you can it all for one low price at Chino CrossFit?
That’s why we created FIT30 – Functional Interval Training at high intensity for only 30 minutes. This program is perfect for anyone with a hectic, demanding schedule. Can 30 minutes really make a difference? Yes, according to mounting research evidence. FIT30 is safe — and it’s effective.
High-energy and high-intensity, FIT30 classes are held in a supportive group setting. Each class features a series of stations that highlight different movements, and just like CrossFit the sessions are always different. Point blank, FIT30 was designed to have you saying…….”I love it here at CCF; I am the fittest I have ever been in my life.”
FIT30 Class Schedule
Monday/ Tuesday/ Wednesday/Thursday/Friday: 5:30 AM, 8 AM, and 5:30 PM, 6 PM
How to redeem your Groupon Voucher:
1. Introductory classes start every Thursday
Reservation is required. Reserve a spot in our next FIT30 Intro class by emailing email@example.com. Once you have attended our intro class and have been oriented to the FIT30 program, you may join any FIT30 class time at your convenience (see class schedule above).
2. Please do the following for your 1st introductory class:
(a) Bring a large bottle of water, and a printed copy of your voucher including the 8-digit bar code. Order confirmation # will not be accepted. If you do not bring a printed voucher, coaches may not allow you to participate that day.
(b) Arrive 15min early to sign our waiver.
(c) Ask for Gabriel, owner and head trainer, then hand us your Groupon voucher.
(d) Park and enter behind building #8
3. If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org